Moving Straps Review Lifting Carrying Straps vs. The Shoulder Dolly
If You Are Still Using Your Hands and Legs To Move Furniture? You Might Want To Look at These Straps!
- Please pay close attention starting at 35 seconds, in the video, to see how they use the straps, One end of the strap is on one person’s left, the other end of the same strap is on the other person’s left, ( i.e., two straps are in a cross shape ) this way the fridge or any large piece will not slip and fall during the moving. Any piece up to 10 feet long can be moved.
- You may want to have this video with you for easy reference while using the straps.
- They are made of high quality nylon, with a weight limit of 350 pounds or 158.757 kg, per strap.
- The kit contains 2 straps, which are adjustable, at the buckles, to help compensate height differences by squatting first and then setting the straps in place.
- Easy to use, durable, adjustable, heavy-duty carrying straps, that help you to move mattresses, sofas, all shapes and sizes of heavy furniture.
- Comfortable cushions that help protect your shoulders and arms from being chafed during the move. And keeps your body in a natural upright posture position for leverage building.
- The placement of the straps on the body helps to evenly distribute the weight of items. Which also leaves your arms free for opening doors, walking on stairs, and stabilizing the weight of the load. Eliminates the used of dollies or hand trucks and scratches etc. of walls, furniture and floors.
You don’t have to be a “He man” or a bodybuilder to use these. As the saying goes “even a child could do it”.
The Shoulder Dolly- 2 person lifting system
Making moving seem effortless and less painful by using these ergonomically designed straps that make use of the correct muscles of your body.
- This 2-person system was designed by a professional mover to ease the burden of lifting heavy and bulky objects and save on injuries to his crew.
- The kit contains two harnesses and one 12′ long x 5″ wide lifting strap. To lift an object, both people will slip the harness over their head, place the lifting strap under the object, squat to adjust the webbing for differences in their heights and the weight of the object, then stand up!
- Using the straps encourages safe lifting and reduces the risk of injury.
- They eliminates damage caused by hand trucks and traditional dollies (no more marring of walls, floors, doors, or furniture.)
- The ShoulderDolly lifting system makes lifting big/bulky/heavy items easier! Using natural leverage, allows two people to maintain proper upright posture while lifting any heavy object.
- It works in conjunction with the muscle groups in your legs and shoulders. The sturdy harness fits comfortably over your shoulders and by using your legs, you significantly decrease strain, and any risk of injury to your lower back, hands, biceps and forearms.
- The recommended carrying capacity is up to 800 lbs, or 362.873 kg, However, that is subject to the lifters ability. Each set weighs 4 lbs. or 1.814 kg. One ShoulderDolly set includes everything you need for two people, and you can move items up to 10 feet long.
The only Con that I can see:
You have to purchase these you cannot rent them.
What do you think? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment.